-Mobius Roleplay-

Welcome to Mobius Roleplay! Please log in if you are registered.

If not, register for Mobius Roleplay now!
-Mobius Roleplay-

Mobius Roleplay is a community where all can have fun role-playing your very own adventures in Sonic's world!

Welcome to Mobius Roleplay!

How to Play

Vertex
    Admin
    Admin

Male Posts : 156
    Random Thoughts : Cheese...

Character sheet
    Health:
    1100/1100  (1100/1100)
    Energy:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Rings:
    999999999/999999999  (999999999/999999999)

How to Play

Post by Vertex on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Note from SirRonFang: LOOK AT THE SHOP RULES AND SUCH AFTER READING THIS AND BEFORE ROLEPLAYING! THIS IS VERY IMPORANT!!! Thank you! - SirRonFang
    ------------------------------
    You've probably guessed it already, but Mobius Roleplay is a roleplaying game. Literally a game! In roleplay zones, all you really have to do is write what your character does and says. Like this.

Vertex looked forward and back, side to side, but could not find what he was looking for. A silver emerald. He was in a dense forest looking for one of the most valuable treasures in the world. The Silver Emerald contained power three times more powerful than the chaos or shadow emeralds. They are dark, bright, and neutrally silver in appearance, and there are only three in existence. Anyone that would find one of these would become very powerful, so they cannot fall into the wrong hands.

Just an example! I'm not the best at this so don't kill me!! Shocked

Well anyway, that's how it's done. Also, there's a feature of roleplaying that is quite useful. Under your avatar it displays your character's current health, energy, and rings. These can be edited by the user, but only for roleplay. If they are abused, they will be reset to their original value, and the member will receive a warn. Don't set all your values to OVER 9000!!! Shocked Well my values are a bit high because I'm the Admin! Think of me as a boss. Don't even think about challenging me to a fight though, because you will be instant pwnt lol!

But seriously don't abuse the values.

Oh, almost forgot! This is what the values would be useful for:

Health - Battles. Also if you get ambushed or something.
    Energy - See Health.
    Rings - Trade, buying/selling.

I probably didn't explain well enough, so if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.
    SirRonFang

Male Posts : 19
    Random Thoughts : A Sirronlionheart fan, right here!

Character sheet
    Health:
    1336/1336  (1336/1336)
    Energy:
    1336/1336  (1336/1336)
    Rings:
    5000/5000  (5000/5000)

Re: How to Play

Post by SirRonFang on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:00 pm

Something to add:
    Please, Please, Please make your topics interesting and in the correct area.
    If you want to have a space adventure, don't post it in the forest. Likewise, don't put a forest topic in outer space.
    Also, make sure all your posts are interesting.
    Making an entire post just "Fang stepped through the door" is not enough. Add details, and give it at least a few sentences to add to length. "After walking through the long hallway, Fang came to a door. Fang stepped through the door with fearful anticipation of what could be in the room." That post would be the least of what is manageable!

(Sorry Vertex, just wanted to add that. I'm not stepping you up. That would be too hard to do.)
    Vertex
    Admin
    Admin

Male Posts : 156
    Random Thoughts : Cheese...

Character sheet
    Health:
    1100/1100  (1100/1100)
    Energy:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Rings:
    999999999/999999999  (999999999/999999999)

Post by Vertex on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Good job! I didn't think I explained things fully, so add away!

The sentence above is false.

O.O How?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:30 pm