-Mobius Roleplay-

Welcome to Mobius Roleplay! Please log in if you are registered.

If not, register for Mobius Roleplay now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-Mobius Roleplay-

Welcome to Mobius Roleplay! Please log in if you are registered.

If not, register for Mobius Roleplay now!

-Mobius Roleplay-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-Mobius Roleplay-

Mobius Roleplay is a community where all can have fun role-playing your very own adventures in Sonic's world!

Welcome to Mobius Roleplay!

Flare The Hedgehog embarks on a new adventure

supersonic856
    supersonic856
    Noob
    Noob

Male Posts : 18

Character sheet
    Health:
    Flare The Hedgehog embarks on a new adventure Left_bar_bleue100/100Flare The Hedgehog embarks on a new adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Energy:
    Flare The Hedgehog embarks on a new adventure Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Flare The Hedgehog embarks on a new adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Rings:
    Flare The Hedgehog embarks on a new adventure Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Flare The Hedgehog embarks on a new adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Flare The Hedgehog embarks on a new adventure Empty Flare The Hedgehog embarks on a new adventure

Post by supersonic856 Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:10 am

Flare the hedgehog had finished making his hut on the beach. "Finaly!" He said. He wen't in and came back out with a beach chair an sat down to enjoy the sight. A few moments later, a loud explosion came from an island ahead. Immidietly, he jumped up out his char and made fire at his feat so he could hover. When he got over to the other island, he saw a shadowy figure. "What is that?" He asked himself, Then he followed it. It was hard to keep up, the creature was too fast. He then climb a alm tree and jumed on the creature's back It was an alien. What's an alien doing on an island? He thought to himself. It was a huge, orange, furry creature what walked on four legs and had 7 eyes. Flare was not afraid, for he'd saw somthing like this before, when he was 9. The alien threw him off, but Flare landed cleanly on his feet. " Are you lost?" Flare asked the Alien "Yes" The alien replied in a deep voice. " I'll help you." Flare said with a grin, "Oh, by the way, my name's Flare. What's yours?" The huge alien turned to face him. "I'm Bytrog. I'm from the planet, Grimert. I was accused of stealing the 5 demention orbs, but it wasn't me. Actualy, I don't knowwho it was." Flares eyes filled with exitment at Bytrog's words. Then ha said, " Another adventure.... I'll help you figure out who it was.And then you could go back and live on your planet." Flare told him thought fully. " Thanks." Bytrog said with a smile. " Now let's go to the city and buy some parts to build a spaceship!" Flare said as he ran off. "Coming." said Bytrog. And he followed him.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 pm