-Mobius Roleplay-

Welcome to Mobius Roleplay! Please log in if you are registered.

If not, register for Mobius Roleplay now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-Mobius Roleplay-

Welcome to Mobius Roleplay! Please log in if you are registered.

If not, register for Mobius Roleplay now!

-Mobius Roleplay-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-Mobius Roleplay-

Mobius Roleplay is a community where all can have fun role-playing your very own adventures in Sonic's world!

Welcome to Mobius Roleplay!

2 posters

(I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon

katie.sixjs@hotmail.co.uk
    Noob
    Noob

Female Posts : 4
    Random Thoughts : Is anybody there?

Character sheet
    Health:
    (I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Left_bar_bleue100/100(I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Energy:
    (I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Left_bar_bleue1000/1000(I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Rings:
    (I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Left_bar_bleue5000/5000(I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

(I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Empty (I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon

Post by katie.sixjs@hotmail.co.uk Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Species: Chameleon

Appearance: I guess skin colour and all that comes first... Well, Mira (Pronounced: mee-ra) is a dark green chameleon, typical golden eyes of the species and short, boyish black hair. She doesn't admit to mean to but she looks very much like a boy and actually likes it that way, men don't bother her and people take her opinions seriously until they hear her voice and pretty much figure it out. Due to her job (Private Detective Mira) she wears mostly casual clothes, much similar to a plain-clothes policeman. This can vary but is usually the much favored jeans and T-shirt combo.

Personality:As her appearance suggests, Mira likes to be very boyish, which explains why she can run around and get muddy without complaining about a broken nail. She doesn't have an attitude or a sarky quote for everything, not everyone does and it pays to be kind to your clients if you possibly can. Mira just helps and forgets, helps and forgets, secretly wishes she had someone, helps and forgets and... so fourth.

History/Biography: Born in Rainbow Valley as all chameleons are, Mira couldn't wait to get out of the place and left the moment the chance came - when a close friend of hers said he was going to explore and develop his skills, suggesting she should come along with him. they both picked the detective route but ended up with rival teams... which then dwindled down to just Mira up against three guys. They don't speak anymore, not since the Detective Ball... which ended up in the news, go read up about it sometime.

Energy Type: Speed, both in mind and body. (No, she isn't a runner)

Powers/Abilities: Mira is smart, quick and has a lot of useful phone numbers (Thus, never being without a phone) She also has a knack for inventing and wears a special pair of shoes which can act as small hover boots when kicked into action, literally. A computer hacker by heart, you can be sure if what you read is fact or fiction- Mira could have changed it to suit her own thoughts.

Strengths:
    A girl like her doesn't need company, she can do things on her own.
    She know her computers and can drive or pilot pretty much anything.
    Mira may not speak to him but they were friends long enough for him to pass on a few ninja tricks..

Weaknesses:
    She's a girl who looks like a boy, and hates it no matter what gender you assume her to be.
    Mira can't even speak to other girls, they scare her and she hates them.
    The other agency are always at the scene before her, thus she believes that they can handle anything.
    That phobia where you can't fit in small spaces... can't possibly spell it.

Weapons/Equipment:
    Kick-start boots.
    Magnifying glass (with tracking device gun, stun option and self-destruct mode all built in)
    Phone, that phone which always has reception.
    Those things a girl should never leave without... EXPLOSIVES AND GRAPPLING ROPES.

Alignment Scale: somewhere around 5 maybe... depends on the client and the mission.

Aaaand take a bow...
    Vertex
    Vertex
    Admin
    Admin

Male Posts : 156
    Random Thoughts : Cheese...

Character sheet
    Health:
    (I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Left_bar_bleue1100/1100(I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
    Energy:
    (I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Left_bar_bleue1000/1000(I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Rings:
    (I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999(I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

(I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Empty Re: (I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon

Post by Vertex Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Name and Gender pl0x? lol

I see you've stated these things in your Bio, but it's recommended you point them out, for those who scan profiles instead of actually reading them. >.>

Approved, I guess.
    katie.sixjs@hotmail.co.uk
    Noob
    Noob

Female Posts : 4
    Random Thoughts : Is anybody there?

Character sheet
    Health:
    (I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Left_bar_bleue100/100(I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Energy:
    Rings:
    (I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Left_bar_bleue5000/5000(I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

(I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon Empty Re: (I hope this is in the right place) Mira Chameleon

Post by katie.sixjs@hotmail.co.uk Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:40 am

I thought the gender field was at the top...
    Anyways:
    Name: Mira Chameleon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:44 am